- Taking Action – Building Trust Via Social Media. Pro Bono News, 21 June, 2016.
- BLOG Charity Facebook Followers Prefer to Share. Pro Bono News, 4 August, 2015.
- Facebook Content that Works for NFPs, Pro Bono News, 30 June, 2015.
- Charities can learn from Ice Bucket Challenge, Sunshine Coast Daily, 14 April, 2015.
- Ice Bucket Challenge gives charities a wake-up call, MySunshineCoast.com.au, 14 April, 2015.
- NFPs: Best ‘Social’ Includes Offline Experiences, Pro Bono News, 24 March, 2015.
- Experts to parents: Don’t let kids use Instagram before 13, Sunshine Coast Daily, 4 March, 2015.
- Top Methods that Encourage Charity Giving: Research Findings, Pro Bono News, 19 August, 2014.
- Social Media Privacy, The Social, SYN Radio, 22 June, 2014.
- A Not for Profit Social Media Policy? Pro Bono News, 15 May, 2014.
- Social Media, Statewide Afternoons with Fiona Wyllie, ABC North Coast, NSW, 7 May, 2014.
- Social Media Engagement for Business, Taking Care of Business, RPPfm Radio, 2 May, 2014.
- Converting Donors after ‘Friend-raising’ Campaigns, Pro Bono News, 20 February, 2014.
- What is Your Social Media Response Time? Pro Bono News, 26 November, 2013.
- Klout scores, Gretel Killeen, ABC 702 Sydney, November 25, 2013.
- Passmore, D (2013), Charities’ Chasebook is turn off for targets, Courier Mail, Brisbane, 28 October, 2013, p6.
- Charities a turn off on social media, Adelaide Advertiser, 28 October, 2013, p22.
- How Not for Profits Deter Donors on Social Media, Pro Bono News, 24 October, 2013.
- Should NFPs Use Interns to Manage Social Media? Pro Bono News, 26 September, 2013.
- Social media for small business, Taking Care of Business, RPP Radio, 13 September:, 2013.
Social Media a Tough Internal Sell for NFPs, Pro Bono News, 27 August, 2013.